Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support is an advanced, American Heart Association Certified, instructor-led classroom course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care, and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. The Renewal Course is approximately 4-5 hours long and the initial course is approximately 6-7 hours long.
Do You Need BLS Provider?
You can also get your BLS for Healthcare Providers Certification the same day. When signing up for ACLS you will be asked to add BLS Provider Same Day for $65. By adding same day BLS Provider you will need to:
- Complete the online BLS Provider Class(Approximately 3 hours long)
- You will receive an email from the American Heart Association with instructions to complete the online BLS course.
- Print the completion certificate and bring it with you on the day of the course.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your ACLS Class to perform your hands-on skills.
- Receive your American Heart Association BLS Provider certification card the same day as your hands-on skills.
All students must sign up online through our booking program. There will be no refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of class. Online classes are non-refundable(includes failed attempts). If you need to reschedule your class please email email@example.com
Blended Online ACLS Certification Chicago IL Classes
There are many other Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certifications that are offered online. Most employers and schools will only accept ACLS classes through the American Heart Association (AHA). Illinois Safety is an approved American Heart Association training site neighboring Chicago in Elmwood Park. There are plenty of free parking spaces right outside of our office.
Pay very close attention to the language in the certifications of online programs. “Approved by AHA certified doctors” or “recommended by AHA approved physicians” is confusing language that tries to get around the point that the American Heart Association (AHA) has not actually certified the process. Make sure that you only take classes and submit exams that are directly certified by the AHA itself.
The American Heart Association offers a Blended Online ACLS class. The blended ACLS class gives the student the same certification as if they took the whole ACLS class in person. To complete the online blended ACLS Certification, Students must:
- Complete the online American Heart Association ACLS class
- Print their online completion certificate and bring it to their skills session.
- Complete the the hands on skills session with an AHA Instructor.
- Contact us to complete your online ACLS class. By Appointment only.
- The online ACLS Class is approximately 7 hours long and the hands on skills session is approximately 1 hour long. Students will receive the certification the same day as completing their hands on skills session.
Come to the ACLS classes that Chicago, IL and Chicago Suburbs trusts. Located right off Grand Ave, Harlem Ave, and 1st Ave with plenty of free parking. Each Illinois Safety instructor is a firefighter/paramedic with real world knowledge and is dedicated to helping you succeed. Give yourself the best opportunity to create your career or expand your career in healthcare with the right classes.
Will I receive my certification the same day?
Yes, all students that complete the ACLS Course will receive their certification the same day.
Will you come to our location to host a class for my staff?
We charge the same price to come and host a class at your location. We simply ask for a minimum of 6 students.